MAL Sponsorship Information
Banner and Internet Sponsorship
- First Time Order. Includes banner design, and printing.
- $375 (3' x 6')
- $500 (3' x 8')
- Renewal using last years banner
- $200 (3' x 6')
- $250 (3' x 8')
- Your donation is tax deductable since MAL is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Internet sponsorship included with banner purchase, and all banners are posted on our Facebook page which has a large following.
- All banners will be displayed for second months (April - Nov). Banners are stored indoors during the off-season.
- Sponsorship includes a 10% discount from our banner-printer partner, SpeedPro Imaging Services of Totowa, NJ, for a future large-format printing project.
Get In Touch
This program helps raise the necessary capital to make renovations to our facilities, which helps us accomplish our important mission of providing our children with the opportunity to participate in recreation sports.
We believe your association with a community-minded, all-volunteer youth organization such as the MAL is valuable. Banners typically include a logo, phone number, and website address. The banner can simply say “Proud Sponsor of the MAL.” Families can buy a banner too. For example, "The Katz Family Supports The MAL!" See below for pictures of past banners.
Artwork (vector file preferred) can be mailed to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the MAL sponsorship program reach out to Jenifer Carvelli using the contact form below.
The MAL believes athletics are an integral part of a child’s youth experience. We strive to provide an environment that promotes achievement, fair play, integrity, sportsmanship and overall health and fitness.
We believe the values taught through participation in athletics are an extension of the those taught in an academic classroom.
Those values include teamwork, respect, commitment, integrity, communication, accountability, and a strong-work ethic. These life skills are byproducts of a strong athletic program.